- Give thanks for blessings, forgiveness, and having another day to fix my sins,
- Go out, give smile to people and get the smile back. It’s that easy to lift up my mood,
- Talk to ones I love. Send them pictures to update my condition or just to make them smile,
- Cook for others. This is the newest activity that surprisingly I enjoy, especially when people like my cooking,
- Hug people. Whenever I get chance, I’ll hug my friend. Or just virtual hug,
- Take care of myself. By enjoying shower, putting lotion and make up, and using perfume. Feeling pretty doubles the positive feeling,
- Clean up my room. Room determines what inside our head. Cleaning room makes me feel good because I feel like achieving something,
- Answer the text & email as soon as possible. By responding it fast, I appreciate people’s time and I accomplish small things immediately.